Your support through this event is critical to ensuring that every animal who arrives at our doors receives compassionate care and the best possible outcome. Voice your commitment by bidding and/or giving at any point during auction week or the live telecast. Here’s how:
- Gain access to your personal bidding page by following the simple steps outlined above in the “Register to Bid” section above.
- Once you have access to your personal bidding page, select the Donation button on your home screen, and choose a preset amount or select the Custom Amount button to enter the amount you wish to donate.
You’ll also be able to make your donation as part of the special appeal which will occur towards the end of our live telecast:
- We recommend you have a secondary device (phone, tablet, or laptop) opened to your personal bidding page once the special fundraising appeal begins during the Livestream so as not to miss a minute of the program.
- Click on the Donate button and then select the donation amount corresponding with the donation amount requested by the auctioneer. This will be just like raising your paddle at a traditional gala!
- Receive thanks! Your donation will automatically be recognized on our “goal thermometer” and you may receive a live shout out from our auctioneer and staff!
What happens when the Livestream is done?
Following the close of the auction, your credit card will automatically be charged for any winning bids or specified donation amounts. Winning bidders will be able to pick up their items at Larimer Humane Society (3501 E 71st Street, Loveland, CO) on October 13th and 14th from 11 am – 6 pm MDT. All gift cards or paper certificates will be mailed to the address provided upon registration. If you need to make other arrangements, please contact email@example.com.
Stay tuned in the days following the gala to learn the impact of your support on the animals who come through our doors. Thank you for being the hero they need – providing safety, compassion, care, and a bright future.