Hi, I'm Bobby!
Available for Adoption
American Pit Bull Terrier
Larimer Campus (3501 E. 71st Street, Loveland)
Hi, I am Bobby. I am a sweet and loving gentleman looking for a home. I like to explore, sniff, go on walks and take naps. The veterinary team here at NOCO is fairly certain that I have a loss of hearing, but is not sure to what degree. I have adapted well to it, so it is hard to tell, but please don't think I am being stubborn if I don't respond to voice commands. It does, however, shape a little how I move through the world. I can have some body sensitivity (I can't say that it isn't a bit of fear on my part) and I can be dog selective (the looks of some dogs scare me), so I would do best as an only dog or would need to meet any other dogs in the home before adoption. I would love to have a chance to be a part of your family and live a peaceful and blessed life.
My adoption fee includes
- Spay or neuter surgery
- General medical examination and testing for good health
- Preliminary vaccinations
- Microchip implant and registration
- Collar and leash for safe travels home
- Complimentary post-adoption medical exam from a participating veterinary clinic
- Complimentary first month of pet health insurance
- Discount on your first initial purchase from Poudre Pet & Feed Supply