Hi, I'm Sasha!
Available for Adoption
Larimer Campus (3501 E. 71st Street, Loveland)
Hi my name is Sasha! I'm your typical husky. I am vocal, can be a little anxious when left alone & get into trouble by chewing on things I shouldn't. I'm very energetic and love to go on hikes but I would do best without children under the age of 12 cause I can get a little too excited and become jumpy, mouthy, and pull hard on the leash. I have a bit of prey drive as well so I would do best in a home without cats and small mammals. I love meeting new dogs and people and go on adventures but make sure I'm always supervised cause I've been a bit mischievous in the past and escaped my yard. I'm the best boy, just a little too smart for my own good but I would be a perfect hiking buddy!
My adoption fee includes
- Spay or neuter surgery
- General medical examination and testing for good health
- Preliminary vaccinations
- Microchip implant and registration
- Collar and leash for safe travels home
- Complimentary post-adoption medical exam from a participating veterinary clinic
- Complimentary first month of pet health insurance
- Discount on your first initial purchase from Poudre Pet & Feed Supply